Depiedencap Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   ProfilProfil   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
   ConnexionConnexion 
 Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 

De pied en cap, le forum des passionnés... 
Bienvenue sur notre forum, Invité Okay
Hussars
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Depiedencap Index du Forum -> Vetements -> Publi-Information
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Hussars
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 19/01/2016 12:42:19    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

Dandies et chevaliers,

We'd like to talk to you a bit about us. Hussars was born from the need of two university students. As university students, we were quite into poverty, but liked good clothes. And in Spain it is very difficult to find anything under 600€ -unless you go vintage, or online- which is not rubbish. We set ourselves to improve on that. Our brand is barely one month old -and the website is just in Spanish, we're working on that....-. So we'd rather tell you a it about what we do and how we do it.

We have three basic pillars:
We keep ourself in mid market prices, and offer the best quality we can within the price range.
We only use natural fibers. No polyester or anything of the sort.
Everything is made in Spain.

Apart from that, we've tried working with the best cloth mills there are. Right now we've got Holland & Sherry, Scabal, and VBC.

As of our product, we've tried offering classic with a twist, and an attention to detail that we hope is appreciated. Therefore, all our trousers have buttons inside them for suspenders, and are unfinished at the cuff, as every peroper man should have an alterations tailor to make it look perfect!

Our pocket squares were designed by ourselves, and are hand rolled and finished, printed with DuPont inks. Right now the offering in accesories is quite limited as the season is ending and many things are no longer available, but we have wool suspenders with soft nappa leather ends, and wool neckties which we're specially happy with.

As of the collection, there is not much more to say. It is quite small, more a capsule collection than anything else. We have 4 shirts, 3 jackets, a suit, two models of trousers and three of shoes. We encourage you to take a look at our website www.hussars.es

And last, but..probably the most important!

We've got a few discount codes for you.

11% discount when introducing the code for purchases above 50€: piedencap
Valid until dimanche

We've set a standard shipping rate of 13€ to all France, and pocket squares will be sent with free shipping with the code: freeship

Plus...we're having sales.

Merci pour votre attention (our French school studies are coming back...)
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 19/01/2016 12:42:19    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
SgtPerry
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 19/01/2016 13:50:30    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

Me gusta mucho el pañuelo con hipogrifos.

Olivier
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 19/01/2016 13:53:44    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

I do agree Sgt.
SgtPerry
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 19/01/2016 14:02:02    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

Al principio, tenía problemas para conectar me al sitio http://www.hussars.es pero al final funcionaba.

Dernière édition par SgtPerry le 19/01/2016 21:01:03; édité 1 fois
bienluienapris
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 19/01/2016 14:17:33    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

SgtPerry a écrit:

Olivier

I love this one too.

Just a little comments about jacket, pocket seems to be a little bit to low no ?
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 19/01/2016 14:22:42    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

bienluienapris a écrit:
SgtPerry a écrit:

Olivier

I love this one too.

Just a little comments about jacket, pocket seems to be a little bit to low no ?

Thank you all for the compliments on the pocket squares. They're the product we're happiest with.

As of the jackets, we find the pockets not be slightly low, but to look like it because of the overall proportions of the garment. This being a first collection, it is after all, kind of a trial, and there a lots of things we feel we can improve. Of course, any of this feedback will be greatly appreciated and taken into account for the future.
Mistral
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 19/01/2016 14:25:34    Sujet du message: Re: Hussars Répondre en citant

Por primero desearos la bienvenida en este forum !! Y mucha suerte para vuestro proyecto. Me parece muy bien que se desarrollen los vinculos con España en este forum, ya que se puede encontrar muy buena ropa y complementos a precios acesibles en este pais.

Hussars a écrit:
And in Spain it is very difficult to find anything under 600€

In this respect, I think this assertion is not quite accurate and I believe there are lots of propositions for very good price to value ratio. Lopez Aragon, which is one of them for instance, has already been shared in this forum.

Do you mean suits entirely made in Spain ? In MTM or RTW ?
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 19/01/2016 14:38:19    Sujet du message: Re: Hussars Répondre en citant

Mistral a écrit:
Por primero desearos la bienvenida en este forum !! Y mucha suerte para vuestro proyecto. Me parece muy bien que se desarrollen los vinculos con España en este forum, ya que se puede encontrar muy buena ropa y complementos a precios acesibles en este pais.

Hussars a écrit:
And in Spain it is very difficult to find anything under 600€

In this respect, I think this assertion is not quite accurate and I believe there are lots of propositions for very good price to value ratio. Lopez Aragon, which is one of them for instance, has already been shared in this forum.

Do you mean suits entirely made in Spain ? In MTM or RTW ?

Merci beacoup pour la bienvenue, (i'm sure I said that wroong in many ways)

LA is a good example, and of course there is stuff, there always is. But out of Roberto and a few other brands, there's not much. There are always options, but the general public does not really know them. We do. But we...we've got a bit of an obsession...

We've asked many people what can they buy in between Massimo Dutti and Hackett, which is classic in style and gives good value for money and the answer is ussually nothing because most people don't know this smaller brands we do. They don't ussually reach as well to the general public -maybe we don't either, who knows-.

Right now we only offer RTW; our objective is offering good qulity/price RTW. Nonetheless, we have intentions to offer MTM, and are already in touch with manufacturers to start working on that. It might have to wait as we have lots of projects in mind, without commercial interests, such as using the spare rooms in our showroom to host sartorial events and similar stuff which will involve giving this kind of communities an offline place to carry on their activities, at least in Madrid...
Lucien
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 19/01/2016 14:43:16    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

Sì Mistral tienes rason, mas uno ...

Entonces Bienvenidos ! casfete

entonces debemos seguir hablando español o debemos cambiar para el Ingles ?

El mas barato es Mexico pero la cualidad ... pues mexicana morderire

soy muy contento, me falta tanto de hablar español...

Great Program !

Dernière édition par Lucien le 19/01/2016 14:56:28; édité 1 fois
Hussars
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 19/01/2016 14:49:36    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

Lucien a écrit:
Sì Mistral tienes rasos, mas uno ...

soy buy contento, me falta tanto de hablar español...

Great Program !

We're using English so as to get everyone to understand everything, but if people are OK with Spanish, we're fine with it!

Nosotros encantados de hablar en el idioma que el foro prefiera. Aunque uno de nuestros fundadores estudió francés varios años y no consiguió aprender casi nada...
Elevee
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 19/01/2016 15:01:59    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

Hussars a écrit:
Lucien a écrit:
Sì Mistral tienes rasos, mas uno ...

soy buy contento, me falta tanto de hablar español...

Great Program !

We're using English so as to get everyone to understand everything, but if people are OK with Spanish, we're fine with it!.

I don't understand a single word of spanish - I googled my previous 'Madrileño'. Imo keeping it english is the way to go for everyone; but it's a free country! Smile
Lucien
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 19/01/2016 15:09:00    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

Me gusta mucho ... J'aime beaucoup ...

Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 20/01/2016 14:47:47    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

thank you all for the warm welcome !!
Even, some dandys bought something, today leaves for France and we hope for your feedback, we value your opinion , so we find it very important collaboration with forums, like this.

Regards
LeNab
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 20/01/2016 18:00:56    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

Bienvenue, Bienvenidos, benvenuto, dobrodosli & co... casfete
Hussars
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 22/01/2016 00:16:47    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

Thank you all for your welcome, gentlemen!

We'd like to propose something to you. We have been thinking about making an exclusive, french-themed pocket square for the forum. Just for you, with the forum name in it. As it is complicated to get a whole forum to agree on something, we thought about proposing several designs so you can vote for them if interested. Nonetheless, we'll say more when our illustrator has got on with it!

In the meanwhile, we can entertain you with a few photos we've found lying around...

We'd very much appreciate your feedback on the idea of the pocket square. We can disclose we were thinking the paintings from the dome at Les Invalides might turn out a very nice one...

Cheers,
Hussars
bienluienapris
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 22/01/2016 00:32:44    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

Definitely a wonderful idea, i'm IN Okay

The dome is a great idea.

I can also propose for exemple Renoir :

Or with pictures from Belle époque or Années folles.

I'm looking forward to see your propositions.
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 22/01/2016 16:28:53    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 22/01/2016 16:34:42    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

@SgtPerry: magnifiquement trouvé victoire
SgtPerry
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 27/01/2016 23:06:16    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

Hi,

I received the pocket squares today and I took some pictures : http://depiedencap.leforum.eu/t21926-Hussars-Pochettes.htm

Best regards y mucha suerte!

Olivier
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 28/01/2016 00:31:35    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

Hussars
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 11/02/2016 18:57:55    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

Gentlemen,

We have just released something new which we would like to make a constant in our product line: pre-reserve pocket squares. The idea is we make pocket squares out of famous works of art, people make a reservation and we manufacture those which people wanted. We expect to get new models out every now and then.

For the moment, we would like to inform you they are all in 43 x 43cm, in the same silk twill as the ones in our first collection. If you would like to kow anything about the colour, material, etc, we're sure Sgt Perry can properly advice you on that in your native language...

That said, do know the manufacturing time will take about two weeks. The edges will be hand-rolled so the edges shown in the illustrations will be slightly narrower.

http://hussars.es/producto/panuelo-athenais/

Athenais is a painting made by prerraphaelite painter John William Godward in 1908. The art nouveau frame goes with the mood of the times.

http://hussars.es/producto/panuelo-marte-y-rea-silvia/

As of Mars and Rhea Silvia, we have chosen to make a frame inspired in the classical era, as it kind of goes well with the theme depicted.

http://hussars.es/producto/panuelo-a...de-washington/

And finally, the dome of the Washington Capitol. We kinda liked making something round. It's quite unusual in the pocket square world.
bienluienapris
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 11/02/2016 20:20:58    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

That's a wonderful idea, I will definetely order something this weekend  Okay
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 11/02/2016 20:49:01    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

bienluienapris a écrit:
That's a wonderful idea, I will definetely order something this weekend  Okay

ça faisait longtemps Mr. Green
Hussars
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 13/02/2016 16:22:34    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

Gents,

We'd like to inform that we have decided to close the pre-reserve on tuesday. We don't want it to take too long, so we can get them made as early as we can. Therefore, if you are interested in being amongst the first batch o people to recieve any of our last 3 pocket square models, the order should be placed in the following few days.

Shipping on these pre-reserve pocket squares should be free, also.
bienluienapris
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 14/02/2016 16:04:20    Sujet du message: Hussars Répondre en citant

I try to order today, but unfortunately it seems that you don't deliver in Switzerland  Crying or Very sad

MessagePosté le: 03/12/2016 21:43:22    Sujet du message: Hussars

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Depiedencap Index du Forum -> Vetements -> Publi-Information Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2, 3, 4  >
Page 1 sur 4

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation