Depiedencap Index du Forum
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   ProfilProfil   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
   ConnexionConnexion 
 Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 

De pied en cap, le forum des passionnés... 
Bienvenue sur notre forum, Invité Okay
SARTORIA CIARDI.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Depiedencap Index du Forum -> Vetements -> Costumes, vestes, pantalons et gilets
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Nicola Radano
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 06/11/2015 19:19:01    Sujet du message: SARTORIA CIARDI. Répondre en citant

Ciao a tutti, today I want to show you some shots taken a few weeks ago using old school camera and film. I was accompanied by Sartoria Ciardi who was founded by Renato Ciardi alias O’MAST, and is today run by Enzo and Roberto.

Sartoria Ciardi is full of history, it reflects true essence of Sartoria Napoletana which is highly cultural. Each piece is meticulously assembled by hand using the rules and guidelines of the tissues.

When entering their workshop, you are welcomed by a large living room which is dominated by silence and a wonderful scent, within this there are many works of art. Walking through, on the right side you will come across the test area where Renato retains some fabrics and vintage tailoring tools.

Moving further into the building you come across the laboratory where the silence is interrupted by a radio with S.S.C Napoli commentary, constantly accompanying the workers.

The Ciardi jacket is very soft (3 buttons stretch to 2), judged by Renato, a second skin; the key feature is the shoulder, “a camicia”, very low and with a little foam. The breast pocket will be a boat-shaped and the loop very simple and clean. They are also commissioned Blazers, but Enzo and Roberto, always prefer not to exceed with the details and the lapels are always modest, the buttons on the sleeve will always be 3 and patch pockets, always contained.

The cut is made entirely by hand by Enzo and in Sartoria Ciardi there aren’t patterns, every suit is hand drawn on the fabric using only the measures taken on the customer.

The Sartoria Ciardi is composed of: Renato (O’MAST), Enzo (cutter and the marking of the fabric), Roberto (clerk measures,attache to the small details and the business side) and Don Pasquale.

I hope you appreciate this wonderful milestone of Neapolitan tailoring; theese are some photos that depict the creation and salient details and some pictures that portray life tailoring. See you soon; Nicola.

FULL POST WITH MORE PHOTOS: http://nicolaradano.com/2015/10/06/a-day-in-sartoria-ciardi/
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 06/11/2015 19:19:01    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
LeNab
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 06/11/2015 19:22:19    Sujet du message: SARTORIA CIARDI. Répondre en citant

I know somebody who will like the review wink

B.L.E.A.P. :sifflote:
bienluienapris
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 06/11/2015 19:24:27    Sujet du message: SARTORIA CIARDI. Répondre en citant

Yes, you have a blog, that's good, but it's not an obligation to copy the article here and on Engrandepompe, there is no interest to do that. The target of the forum is to discuss our taste and discover new things. There is already an article about Ciardi on the forum...
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 06/11/2015 19:25:10    Sujet du message: SARTORIA CIARDI. Répondre en citant

LeNab a écrit:
I know somebody who will like the review wink

B.L.E.A.P. :sifflote:

Arf, tu as été plus rapide, il a déjà fait le coup sur le bar d'en face tout à l'heure...
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 06/11/2015 19:27:07    Sujet du message: SARTORIA CIARDI. Répondre en citant

THIS IS A REVIEW BY MY POINT OF VIEW. DO YOU LIKE THEM?

ENJOY.
vabon
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 06/11/2015 19:46:02    Sujet du message: SARTORIA CIARDI. Répondre en citant

Ciao, Nicola,

Let's say that it is nice for you to share this thread.
Nonetheless, it is a bit subject to caution, as by readying your blog it is easy to see that you are actually sponsored by Ciardi, and honestly this is not exactly the spirit of the forum,
We have a special section for advertising.

As Bleap indicated, there is already a thread about the remarkable work of the Ciardis, and adding your personal comments on it would be more appropriate.

It appears to me that you have a very professional approach on your blog, including sponsoring from some (respectable) brands, and it may be somewhat disturbing to some members, including myself, if you are just using the forum to relay to your blog and increase your visibility.

Said that, we shall all be pleased to exchange with you on a personal basis on the various threads!

un cordiale saluto! Smile
BARDAMU
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 06/11/2015 20:28:31    Sujet du message: SARTORIA CIARDI. Répondre en citant

Positivons. .. M. Ciardi a tellement d'allure avec ses manches retroussées. ..
LeNab
Calcéophile

MessagePosté le: 06/11/2015 21:56:16    Sujet du message: SARTORIA CIARDI. Répondre en citant

Nicola Radano a écrit:
THIS IS A REVIEW BY MY POINT OF VIEW. DO YOU LIKE THEM?

ENJOY.

There is nothing negative about the review content and your comments.

We do like their work (sart. Ciardi) and some members are already clients of them wink
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 05/12/2016 10:33:14    Sujet du message: SARTORIA CIARDI.

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Depiedencap Index du Forum -> Vetements -> Costumes, vestes, pantalons et gilets Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation